On 02/20/2014 01:22 PM, Xan wrote:
If you comment one solution, then, you get "Answer to question 1", instead of
"Answer of question 2", which is really. No always a question has an answer provided by
me;-)

Thanks,

Obviously you will have to give every question|answer|hint some sort of unique identifier to which you can later refer. So an enumeration is maybe not the best approach for this because these identifiers need to be shared between all your blocks.

Just a personal impression: if you want to have many of these blocks, I would advise to use some format other than TeX to store them because it soon becomes difficult to read for you and unsustainable. I have written something in MAPS (http://www.ntg.nl/maps/42/12.pdf) which may be useful for you.

Thomas