Hi again,

I got a few different problems related to my section headers.

I use \startsection[title={Something}] … \stopsection, but not \startparagraph,
in case that matters. (Latest MkIV beta on OSX.)

I need grid typesetting and use the same line spacing for body text and section
headers (body text is 9pt, section headers are 11pt, interlinespace is 12pt).
But as soon as I enable grid typesetting, there’s at least one line of space
after the header - doesn’t hurt, but my setup says:

\setupheads[
align={right,nothyphenated},
tolerance=verytolerant,
grid=line,
number=no]

\setuphead[section][
page=no,
style={\SectionFont},
before={\blank\vfil},
after={\relax},
interlinespace=12pt]

Headers should stick with their (following) paragraph,
but they tend to stick with the previous line.
I.e. there are several pages that end somewhere in the middle,
but their last line is on the next page above the section title.

I don’t want page=yes, but the section should start on a new page
rather than with just the title at the foot.

If a page starts with a header, there should be no additional space above it.

Did I miss some obvious setup?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/