Hi,

I am trying to reproduce the following register layout:

http://i.imgur.com/qXSK2VM.png

Entries include a section name, page number, author, and author URL;
the entries are formatted fairly differently from a standard index. So
far I have:

\setupinteraction[state=start,]
\define\Punctuate{\color[black]{\normal.}}
\define[2]\href{\begingroup\goto{\color[blue]{#1}}[url(#2)]\endgroup}
\define[1]\TextCommand{\item\currentregisterpageuserdata{title}, }
\define[1]\PageCommand{#1\Punctuate{}
{\href{\currentregisterpageuserdata{author}}{\currentregisterpageuserdata{authorurl}}}\Punctuate\stopitemize}

% #1 - Author; #2 - Author URL; #3 - Section title
\define[3]\PhotographerIndexEntry{%
  \setregisterentry[PhotographerIndex][entries={#1}][
    title={#3},
    author={#1},
    authorurl={#2},
  ]{}
}

\defineregister[PhotographerIndex][
  n=1,
  indicator=no,
  textcommand=\TextCommand,
  pagecommand=\PageCommand,
  distance=\zeropoint,
  before={\startitemize[packed,nowhite]},
]

\setuphead[section][aftersection=\page,]

\starttext
  \startsection[title={Maguro}]
    Text
    \PhotographerIndexEntry{Kenji Fujimoto}{http://bit.ly/1fNWF0Y}{Maguro}
  \stopsection
  \startsection[title={Unagi}]
    Text
    \PhotographerIndexEntry{Kenji Fujimoto}{http://bit.ly/1fNWF0Y}{Unagi}
  \stopsection
  \placePhotographerIndex
\stoptext

This fails because values for "entries={#1}" must be unique.

How can I customize the registers to resemble the given layout?

(Aside, the section title is repeated twice -- is there a way to
remove the duplication? I tried \namedstructurevariable, but couldn't
figure out how to get the expanded value.)

Thank you.