On 3/16/2014 7:25 PM, Jan Tosovsky wrote:
Dear All,

I have to admit I use quite cumbersome code to get desired output, but while
it was working in previous betas, now emergency stop is reported:
'Extra }, or forgotten \endgroup'

Here is MWE:

\setupalign[hz, hanging]
\setupindenting[medium, yes]
\setupnotation[footnote][align={hz, hanging}]

\starttext
Hello One
\start
\setuptolerance[strict]
\startregister[index][two]{two}
Hello Two

This is \footnote{
\parfillskip 14pt plus 1 fill
Footnote \index{content}content.
}\par\stop  % this brace is reported as unexpected character here
\stopregister[index][two]

\page
\placeindex
\stoptext

Briefly, when footnotes appear in \startregister ... \stopregister block,
processing is somehow confused and ends prematurely.

ConTeXt-2014.03.16
LuaTeX 0.79
Win7-64bit

Any suggestion how to update my code to get it working again?

ah, i have to swap some definition order ... but anyway, your start-stop is somewhat messed up (in fact, the start-stop names for registers are not really properly nested ones so maybe i should use other names anyway

new beta coming