Am 18.03.2014 um 18:30 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es>:

> Dear list,
>
> I cannot compile the following sample with latest beta:
>
> \definefontfamily[mainface][serif][TeX Gyre Pagella]
> \setupbodyfont[mainface,14pt]
>
> \starttext
> \startitemize
>
> \item First item.
>
> \item Second item.
>
> \stopitemize
>
> \stoptext
>

> This worked fine with previous beta. Isn’t it a bug?

You have to load a math font because the bullets for the items are taken by
default from the math font.

BTW: When you have a font related bug check first if it happens also with
\definetypeface.

\definetypeface[mainface][rm][serif][pagella][default]
\definetypeface[mainface][mm][math] [pagella][default] % comment to get the
error

\setupbodyfont[mainface]

\starttext
\symbol[bullet]