Hi Hans,

many thanks for fixing the issue with links (and other two issues about
PDF information).

I have two proposals about hyperlinks, after having looked at an
uncompressed file with hyperlinks. AFAIK, they haven’t been implemented
(I have checked the wiki, the “ConTeXt Commands” documents, the
reference manual, and the source [I apologize, if I have overlooked
something]).

My first proposal would be an option to have link borders enabled. I
guess that something like \setupinteraction[linkborders=on] would be a
good choice. With this option, one can have an interactive version and a
printable version of a document in the same file. This is extremely
useful in many scenarios.

My second proposal would be an option to have colored link borders.
\setupinteraction[linkbordercorlor=on] could be the option to enable
color in link borders.

I think both proposals could be useful for (at least for some)
interactive documents.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--