On 3/28/2014 6:56 AM, Vladimir Lomov wrote:

Seems that linux binaries a bit outdated, I get here:

$ luatex --version | head -n 1
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.78.2 (TeX Live 2014/dev) (rev 4746)

while on Windows:

luatex --version
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.79.0 (TeX Live 2013/W32TeX) (rev 4953)

For the record, this is message that luatex shows on Linux:

luatex: ../../../source/texk/web2c/luatexdir/tex/texnodes.w:830: free_error:
Assertion `p> my_prealloc' failed.

mtx-context     | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution
interrupted

luigi, can we see in rev 4746 what's happening there? it might be one of these dangling temp pointers (we recently fixed all head.prev pointers in the binary)

anyway, time to upgrade your luatex esp as we're going to use new stuff pretty soon