Hi,

I haven't yet been able to reproduce this in a minimal example, but I'm trying to place some images within a mixedcolumns environment, and I get an error message I have never seen before:

pages           > flushing realpage 5, userpage 5
Node 1150 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 1406 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 1373 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 1228 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 1195 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 1114 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 1127 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 1074 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 2011 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 2268 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 2116 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 2030 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 1981 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 1953 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 3055 has an attribute list that is free already
Node 2889 has an attribute list that is free already
luatex: ../../../source/texk/web2c/luatexdir/tex/texnodes.w:1985: delete_attribute_ref: Assertion `varmem[(b)].hh.u.B0==attribute_list_node' failed.

mtx-context | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution interrupted%

This is with context 2014.03.28 15:04 and luatex 0.78.2 on linux 64-bit. The error does not appear with a beta version from january 2014. Any idea where this might come from?

Thomas