Thank you very much! That is exactly what I want. Changing subsubject to unnumbered section does the trick.

Best,
Peng

On 04/07/2014 12:39 PM, Robert Blackstone wrote:
On 7 Apr 2014, at 17:14 , Peng Zhang <pczh...@gmail.com
<mailto:pczh...@gmail.com>> wrote
Thank you very much for this workaround! It does work. Would it be
possible that I can make two fake/invisible sections? (without showing
primary sources and secondary sources in your example)

I am doing my CV. I just want two separate reference lists, one for
journal and one for published abstracts.

I am copying the CV template from wiki.

\definehead[CVHEAD][subject]

\setuphead[subject][style=\bfa,after={\blank[medium]}]

\definehead[SUBCVHEAD][subsubject]

\setuphead[subsubject][style=\bf,after={\blank[small]},before={\blank[small]}]

I want something like
\CVHEAD{References}
\SUBCVHEAD{Pulished Journal Articles}

list 1
\SUBCVHEAD{Pulished Abstracts}
list 2

Could I put two fake/invisible sections within those subcvhead?

Thanks,
Peng
Hi Peng,
I'm not quite sure I fully understand what you want, so I just tried making
separate lists.
Now for some reason that I don't understand no list appears in a subsubject.
However if you use instead SUBCVHEAD as an unnumbered section  with

\definehead[SUBCVHEAD][section]
\setuphead[section][header=empty,number=no,style=\bf,after={\blank[small]},before={\blank[small]}]

and if  you add \page after
\placepublications[criterium=cite],

then you get separate lists with unnumbered titles.

I hope this is what you want. If not, maybe someone les on this list can help
you.

Best regards,
Robert