On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Philipp Gesang wrote:

> Though I can’t seem to clone the main
> repo:
>
>     [10:48:37=>phg@acheron=> ~/src/context-dev] git clone
> http://git.contextgarden.net/context/context.git context-git-garden
>     Cloning into 'context-git-garden'...
>     remote: Counting objects: 55441, done.
>     remote: Compressing objects: 100% (10041/10041), done.
>     error: RPC failed; result=18, HTTP code = 200MiB | 1.10 MiB/s
>     fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
>     fatal: early EOF
>     fatal: index-pack failed
>
> Same for the repo imported from gitorious. Maybe some rate limit
> is interfering?

Weird, it works for me.

Does the following ring any bell to anyone or does anyone know
how/where to look for further clues?

[proxy_http:error] (70008)Partial results are valid but processing is
incomplete: [client xxx] AH01110: error reading response

(We recently had weird problems with subversion 1.8 which turned out
to be an old and ignored bug in cisco's firmware.)

Mojca