May I bump?

The following code used to work, but now it gives an error:

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\definefontfeature[hebrew][default][mode=node,script=hebr,language=dflt,mark=yes,ccmp=yes]
\setmainfont[Ezra SIL SR][features=hebrew]
\setupdirections[bidi=on]
\starttext
בְרֵאשִ֖ית בָרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ
\stoptext

The following variant (without "script=hebr") compiles but the vowels are
misplaced (not centered below the letters), which "ccmp=yes" (see
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/otspec/features_ae.htm#ccmp) is
supposed to request:

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\definefontfeature[hebrew][default][mode=node,language=dflt,mark=yes,ccmp=yes]
\setmainfont[Ezra SIL SR][features=hebrew]
\setupdirections[bidi=on]
\starttext
בְרֵאשִ֖ית בָרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ
\stoptext

The problem in definefontfeature seems to be that the feature "ccmp=yes" is
not taking effect, and the feature "script=hebr" generates an error.

Thank you very much for your advice.

Michael