Le samedi 17 mai 2014, 11:25:04 Wolfgang Schuster a écrit :
> Am 17.05.2014 um 11:21 schrieb Pol Stra <r...@hotmail.fr>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I want to number my figures like this:
> > partnumber.sectionnumber.figurenumber
> >
> > I didn't find documentation on \setupnumber.
> >
> > I tried:
> >
> > \setupnumber[figure][way=bypart, numberpart=yes]
> > \setupnumber[figure][way=bypart, numberpart=yes, prefixsegments=part]
> >
> > But when changing part, the numbering starts again at 1.
>
> The counter setup for floats are controlled with the \setupcaption command.
>
> When you set “way=bypart” you tell context to reset the counter with each
> new \part heading.
>
> Wolfgang

Ok, I see: "way=bypart" is related to "figurenumber". But what about the
"numeberpart" attribute?

Let's say I have two parts with two sections in each. Currently, with
"\setupnumber[figure][way=bypart, numberpart=yes]" I have:

Part 1
        Section 1
                figure 1.1
                figure 1.2
        Section 2
                figure 2.3
                figure 2.4
Part 2
        Section 1
                figure 1.1 % here we start again at 1 instead of 2
                figure 1.2 % the 2 is OK, but not the 1
        Section 2
                figure 2.3
                figure 2.4

While I want:

Part 1
        Section 1
                figure 1.1.1
                figure 1.1.2
        Section 2
                figure 1.2.3
                figure 1.2.4
Part 2
        Section 1
                figure 2.1.1
                figure 2.1.2
        Section 2
                figure 2.2.3
                figure 2.2.4

I think you missed an example in my previous message. ;-)