Am 22.05.2014 um 14:35 schrieb pol stra <r...@hotmail.fr>:

> Hello,
>
> I used "see \cite[data]" in a document and I obtained "seeAuthor" without
> space between "see" and "Author". I think it is a bug.
>
> I also had troubles with abbreviations (although it might be a bad use from
> myself):
> setting "\abbreviation{AB}{Abbreviation}"
>
> "an \AB some text" will give "an ABsome text" => missing space after
> abbreviation
> "an {\AB} some text" will give "an AB some text" => OK
> "an \infull{AB} some text" will give "an  some text" => missing expanded
> abbreviation

Spaces after commands (e.g. \TeX) are ignored, to keep the space you have to
add “\ ” or “{} ” after the command.

\abbreviation{AB}{Abbreviation}

\starttext
text \AB\ text \AB{} \infull{AB} text
\stoptext

There is also a automatic way for this where you don’t have add any thing after
the command but there are a few exceptions where this doesn’t work.

\abbreviation{AB}{Abbreviation}

\setupsynonyms
  [abbreviation]
  [next=\autoinsertnextspace]