Dear Hans,

there is a wrong page break introduced in the stable version intended
for TeX Live 2014.

Here you have the sample that shows the issue:

    \showframe\showgrid
    \setupbodyfont[pagella,15pt]

    \starttext
    \chapter{Chapter title}
    \section{Section title}
    \dorecurse{140}{Sentence. }
    \subsection{Subsection title}
    This is another line.
    \stoptext

Page break is wrong when \subsection is active or replaced with
\subsubsection. Page break is right when \subsection is disabled or
replaced with \section.

By the way, I experience another page break with lists (I guess it was
introduced with the same beta as above, but I’m not sure).

Here is the sample:

    \showframe\showgrid
    \setupbodyfont[pagella,15pt]
    \starttext
    \chapter{Chapter title}
    \section{Section title}
    \dorecurse{140}{Sentence. }

    \startitemize
    \dorecurse{4}{\item This is an item.\par}
    \stopitemize
    \stoptext

Page break above is wrong when recursion is over 2.

Could you fix these wrong page breaks?

I think both fixes should be included in TeX Live 2014.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk