On 6/1/2014 12:00 PM, Xan wrote:
Hi,

I have this code:

\definepapersize[carnet][width=8.50cm,height=5.40cm]

\setuppapersize [carnet][A4]

\setuppaper     []
\setuplayout    [page] [topspace=0.02cm, backspace=0.02cm,
header=0.02cm,margin=0.02cm,width=middle,footer=0.02cm,height=fit]
\setuplayout    [page]
\setuplayout    [location=middle,marking=on,nx=2,ny=4,dy=1cm,dx=1cm]

When I run context, the "dx" distance is added to the right of the "rightest" page of
type "carnet". So I have an extra right dx distance that it annyoes me becase in double printing
pages, the side above and the side below don't match.

How can I prevent that?

\definepageshift[test][horizontal][8mm]
\setuppageshift[test]