Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl<mailto:pra...@wxs.nl>> wrote:
modules have names like
m-
x-
s-
p-
u-

Remark: u- does not work out of the box, only when called as
\usemodule[u][modulename].

I had consulted the Wiki that tells us:
Usage
When you load a module with \usemodule[modulename] ConTeXt looks for a file
with the following names:

  *   m-modulaname (core module)
  *   p-modulename (private module)
  *   s-modulename (ConTeXt style file)
  *   x-modulename (XML module)
  *   t-modulename (Third party module)
  *   modulename

Once a file is found ConTeXt stops the search and loads the found file (only
once).
When you have two file with the same name but different prefixes you can tell
ConTeXt which file it should load with
\usemodule[<prefix>][modulename]

I checked \usemodule[modulename] with all these prefixes and they work ok.
But the last item in the list (marked red for clarity) does not (any more).
That item suggest \usemodule[module-name] should work. I suggest someone in
charge of the Wiki takes a look and removes the last item when my observations
turn out to be correct.

A final question. Using the \usemodule[<prefix>][modulename] form, one can use
any prefix letter. In fact, any prefix seems to work. If that functionality
stays, it will give more flexibility in the naming scheme for modules. Please
confirm if this will be the case or if module naming in the future will be
restricted to a one letter scheme or even restricted to [mpsxt] exclusively as
mentioned in the Wiki.

Hans van der Meer

On 06 Jun 2014, at 22:52, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl<mailto:pra...@wxs.nl>>