Am 15.06.2014 um 20:19 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es>:

> Dear list,
>
> I’m trying to explain the options of \setuppapersize in a book, but I’m
> not sure they work.
>
> With latest beta from 2014.06.15 15:54, this is the results I get with a
> minimal document such as:
>
>    \setuppapersize[A5]
>    \starttext
>    \input zapf
>    \stoptext
>
> I cannot make the options mirrored, rotated, 90, 180, 270 and negative work.
>
> Do they work as expected or am I doing something wrong?

You have to set the right values for the paper with the second argument when
you use rotation and mirroring.

\setuppapersize[A5,90][A5,landscape]
%\setuppapersize[A5,180][A5]
%\setuppapersize[A5,270][A5,landscape]
%\setuppapersize[A5,mirrored][A5]
%\setuppapersize[A5,rotated][A5,landscape]
%\setuppapersize[A5,negative]

\starttext
\input zapf
\stoptext

The negative keyword doesn’t work for me, I even tried a minimal example with
the internal function but got no result.

\setuppapersize[A6]

\starttext

\setbox\scratchbox\hbox{\framed[background=color,backgroundcolor=blue,foregroundcolor=red]{Blue
 test?}}

\negatecolorbox\scratchbox

\box\scratchbox

\stoptext