I tried it, but unfortunately it does not work, either before, or after.
Is there any other way how to enable it?

Tomas

Mon, Jun 23, 2014 ve 10:39:49AM +0200 Wolfgang Schuster napsal(a):
#
# Am 22.06.2014 um 20:51 schrieb Tomas Hala <tomas.h...@mendelu.cz>:
#
# > Hello,
# >
# > I tried hanging punctuation with Trebuchet font but without any success
# > whereas for Latin Modern or Libertine (without simplefonts) it works OK.
# >
# > Is the \setupalign feature for hanging punctuation available for
# > simplefonts module? Or did I forget some option?
# >
# > Minimal example:
# >
# > % CTX from TeXlive 2013
# > \usemodule[simplefonts]
# > \setmainfont[Trebuchet MS]
# > \setupalign[hz,hyphenated,justified,hanging]
# > \starttext
# > \input knuth
# > \stoptext
#
# You have to enable the feature for the font before you can use it, to do this
add
#
#     \definefontfeature[default][default][expansion=quality,protrusion=quality]
#
# before \setmainfont.
#
# Wolfgang