Good evening!

The next Context meeting (nr 8) will be held from 8 september until 13
september in Bassenge-Poires (Belgium).  This place is situated in a beautiful
valley between Liège and Maastricht. We will reside in a castle like building
and wil have all the premises to our disposition. In september we expect still
nice weather and fine temperatures.  With other words it is the most suitable
place to hold the Context-meeting!

In addition to getting your questions answered, the meeting is the perfect
place to discuss current and future developments. In that respect: don't
hesitate to bring up topics! The sooner the better (so that they can be
announced and prepared).

Please consider to join the community at this unique place. - If you register
quickly you still can register as an early bird. If you are a first-time
attendee you will get an extra discount! Please check-out the meeting’s website
at http://meeting.contextgarden.net/.

We hope to see you in Bassenge and we are looking forward to cook together…

Kind regards

Will Egger
Secretary CG