Hello list,

I've started making a stylesheet for a fairly large XML vocabulary. The XML vocabulary is already divided into semantic chunks, so I'd like the strucure of my ConTeXt file to match that structure.
When typesetting an XML document with the command context
--environment=stylesheet.tex myfile.xml, is it possible to:

(1) use the include or input command to include child tex files?

(2) in each child tex file have its own startxmlsetup command?

Thanks!

Best,
Mica