I made a new step: I found out how to change the script in Texnicle. It was for MKII, now I changed it to MKIV. It works well now. The problem is just the module fancybreak. When I try to use it, I get the message »Undefined control sequence«. Some lines before I find: »resolvers > modules > 'fancybreak' is already loaded«.

This doesn’t happen with the stand alone. What is wrong here?