On 20 Aug 2014, at 17:34, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 20.08.2014 um 17:32 schrieb Gerben Wierda <gerben.wie...@rna.nl>:
>

>> On 20 Aug 2014, at 17:23, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Are you sure?
>>
>> Yes:
>>
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59305058/Screen%20Shot%202014-08-20%20at%2020%20August%2017.30.37.png
>
> Make a *working* minimal example.

Having that part in a smaller bodyfont is what triggers it:

\starttext
\setupbodyfont[12pt]

\setupindenting[small]
\indenting[yes]
\setupitemize[each][margin=standard]

\start
\switchtobodyfont[8pt]

Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo
foo bar.
(PSA) becomes the Project Architecture (PA). As of that moment:
\startitemize[joinedup,packed]
\item Foo
\item Foo
\item Foo
\item Foo
\stopitemize

Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo
foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar.
Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo
foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar.
Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar.

\stop