Aha. I see. So it may work. But I just recalled how to achieve the same result with Latex and Memoir... And I decided to sleep one night and if then my feeling ist the same as now, I'll turn back to Latex. I’m too stupid for such a complicated tool as ConTeXt. I know that it is much better als Latex, but I don’t understand it. It’s now a year that I use it frequently and I have the impression that I made not a single step forward.

Let’s see what the morning brings and says ;)

Thank you all for all your help!

Werner