On 8/29/2014 1:46 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
Am 2014-08-29 um 16:17 schrieb Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:
Thank you for caring, the tag hierarchy is good now, but why did you leave out
the locations now?
I need some connection between register entry and the origin to be able to
create a link.
I can’t use the page numbers, since they don’t exist in the XML (and of course
they make no sense there).

There is probably some more cleanup to do with respect to referencing (like
with lists) but it takes time (till now I never really needed the export which
started as a quick and dirty experiment and normally I need usage in projects
to spend real time on such things.)

Anyway. I've added some more register stuff, but not yet in the default css
where the register is simply ignored (no time for that now).

Thank you, I’ll see what I can make out of it. (I’ll try to trace every
reference back to the chapter level, where I split output HTML files.)

Maybe we should make a todo list for the export. It's not that complex but just
takes time.

Is there already a solution for \em (or \emph) and other switches? They don’t
show up in export.xml.

use 'highlights'