On Thu, 18 Sep 2014, Hans Hagen wrote:

On 9/18/2014 12:06 AM, Mark Szepieniec wrote:
Bump...

If it's not too much trouble, I would greatly appreciate some feedback
on this before I propose it to be merged into pandoc; even a "looks good
to me" from one of the ConTeXt gurus would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 12:20 AM, Mark Szepieniec <mszep...@gmail.com