Hi Hans,

Can you please try the code below? I found three issues with it:

1. node-ltp.lua is not completely ready for nuts mode, e.g. line 3148:

  elseif order == 0 and hlist.list and last_badness > tex.hbadness then

  where ‘hlist.list' should be 'getfield(hlist, "list”)’

2. with tracing on, I always get:

   Lua linebreak_filter failed, reverting to default on line 1

   which makes me nervous. Does that mean it works ok without tracing, or does
it
  just not report that it does not work?

3. with tracing on, there is a double-free of a glyph node (this could be
specific to tufte)

TIA,
Taco

Code: