Hi,

The question is also posted here:

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/201357/context-use-url-parameter-to-hyperlink-bibliography-title-references

My concern is that every bibtex entry type must be modified. Unless
I'm mistaken, every bibtex entry has a title, so (in theory) that
title macro should be defined and reused in a single location. It
should be a matter of finding that macro and changing its definition.

However, I've been unable to find the definition for the title macro
(there seem to be a number of macros named "title" or variants
thereof) and am loathe to duplicate all the bibtex entries.

Any ideas?