Le samedi 27 septembre 2014, 12:23:47 Hans Hagen a écrit :
> On 9/27/2014 10:21 AM, Pol Stra wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > I have an mp file that I use with success in my document with mprun.
> >
> > But if I try to generate the figure alone with this command:
> >
> > mpost --mem=metafun myfigure.mp
>
> that will never work with metafun in mkiv as we have extensions
>
> just run
>
> context myfigure.mp
>
> or do:
>
> \starttext
>
> \startMPpage
>     mp code
> \stopMPpage
>
> \stoptext
>
> and run that.
>
> Hans

>      tel: 038 477 53 69 | voip: 087 875 68 74 | www.pragma-ade.com
>
>                                               | www.pragma-pod.nl

Ah, nice about directly use the context command!

Unfortunately, this only solve half of my problem: this outputs one pdf with
all figures, while I try to output all figures in separated svg files.

My workaround is to put only one figure per file and convert the pdf with
pdf2svg. I hoped there where a more direct way to do it.

Regards