Hello to everybody!

Minimal story
-------------
How to insert local TOC of manually created subsections after the section starts?

% start minimal example
\def\ManualSubsection#1{\blank%
{\bf Manual Subsection #1}\par%
\writetolist[subsection]{whatever}{Manual Subsection #1}%
\input tufte\relax}

\starttext
\dorecurse{3}{%
\startchapter[title=Chapter]
\placecontent[chapter,criterium=local] % local TOC OK
\startsection[title=Section]
Here we would like to see the local list of manual subsections
\placecontent[section,criterium=local] % local TOC not OK
\ManualSubsection{\recurselevel-1}
\ManualSubsection{\recurselevel-2}
\stopsection
\stopchapter}
\stoptext
% stop minimal example

Longer Story
------------
Predefined \start<chapter|section> inserts "titledata" in TUC file:
  ["titledata"]={
   ["label"]="chapter",
   ["title"]="Chapter",
  },
  ["titledata"]={
   ["label"]="section",
   ["title"]="Section",
  },
while \writetolist[subsection]{whatever}{Manual Subsection #1} inserts "userdata":
  ["userdata"]={
   ["first"]="whatever",
   ["second"]="Manual Subsection \\recurselevel -1",
  },
Is this the reason and can I force to write "titledata" in the TUC file?

Real case is of course more complicated and also PDF hyperlinks should work.

Thank you in advance,

Jano