Am 2014-10-13 um 16:49 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com>:

> The context suite comes with the file mkiv-publications.pdf which is the
> manual for the new bibliography mechanism.

Thanks for the hint, I didn’t look after that.

I guess I will use the Lua syntax, since it’s the shortest.
And hopefully I’ll figure out how to setup the output ;-)

But how would you cope with the international (i.e. Cyrillic) titles/authors?
Should I define fields like author_original or is there a better way (maybe
define the book twice, using crossref)?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/