Am 2014-10-13 um 18:00 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm <te...@fiee.net>:

> Am 2014-10-13 um 16:49 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster
> <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com>:
>
>> The context suite comes with the file mkiv-publications.pdf which is the
>> manual for the new bibliography mechanism.
>
> Thanks for the hint, I didn’t look after that.
>
> I guess I will use the Lua syntax, since it’s the shortest.

… or stay with .bib, since there are tools for it, and maybe someone else might
need my data.

> And hopefully I’ll figure out how to setup the output ;-)
>
> But how would you cope with the international (i.e. Cyrillic) titles/authors?
> Should I define fields like author_original or is there a better way (maybe
> define the book twice, using crossref)?

I found this about BibLaTeX / Babel:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/28010/how-to-create-multilingual-english-japanese-bibliographies-with-biblatex-bib
It’s nearly the same problem as mine.

BibLaTeX 3.0 + Biber 2.0 are advertised to support this syntax:

@COLLECTION{yanagida_zengaku_sosho_1975,
  LANGID = {japanese},
  EDITOR = {柳田聖山},
  EDITOR_romanised = {Yanagida, Seizan},
  TITLE = {禪學叢書},
  TITLE_romanised = {Chūbun shuppansha},
  TITLE_translated_english = {Collected Materials for the Study of Zen},
  LOCATION = {京都},
  LOCATION_romanised = {Kyōto},
  LOCATION_translated_english = {Kyoto},
  PUBLISHER = {中文出版社},
  PUBLISHER_romanised = {Chūbun shuppansha},
  DATE = {1974/1977}
}

… and extract the right version according to configuration.
Is there support for these constructed keys in ConTeXt?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net