On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Pierre-François Bonnefoi <
bonne...@unilim.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've made a lot of improvement to my slides format for my teaching
> material and I've run into a serious issue with gobbleinput that I can
> express with with simple lines :
>
> \starttext
> \gobbleuntil\stoptyping
> \starttyping
> { printf("%d", data); }
> \stoptyping
> This is ignored !
> \stoptext
>
> How can I use correctly gobbleinput to make it works ?

"%d"
in this situation means ["][ token comment ] <other tokens>
--- \gobbleuntil neutralizes \starttyping that changes the catcode of '%'
 ---
so you are left with an open group  (the { before printf)
that needs to be closed.

So the first step is to make '%' a letter token

\starttext
%\tracingall
\gobbleuntil\stoptyping
\starttyping