On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Herbert Voss wrote:
> Am 15.12.2014 um 09:55 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
>
>> Anyway, the version in TeX Live now runs, but creates wrong results
>> (it prints out "(0,0)(3,3)" instead of drawing the line for example).
>>
>> (And I'm not too eager to add support for PSTricks to the
>> distribution. It's a "can of worms" with zillion of other utilities
>> that we don't ship. And close-to-zero users.)
>

> huh?? The only problem is this line
>
> \loadpstrickscolors{colo-rgb}}
>
> as mentioned in my mail.

The problem is that this is not the only problem ;)

Or at least that didn't solve all the problems for me.

First of all I had to use Kakuto-san's example, adding something like

\pspicture(0mm,0mm)(30mm,30mm)
\endpspicture

in front and at the back (which is extremely ugly to see in ConTeXt).

So the complete minimal example was:

\usemodule[pstricks]
\starttext
\startPSTRICKS
\pspicture(0mm,0mm)(30mm,30mm)
\psline(0,0)(3,3)
\endpspicture
\stopPSTRICKS
\stoptext

However that still doesn't work with TeX Live 2014 even after fixing
the issue with mkii in the filename:

! Missing } inserted.
<inserted text>
                }
<to be read again>
                   \endgroup
\endpspicture ...]\fi \fi \pst@killglue \endgroup
                                                  \egroup \ifdim \wd \pst@hb...
l.12 \endpspicture

According to Kakuto-san it works with the latest ConTeXt, but I need a
bit of tweaking to try it out and even if it does users would need to
install (at least part of) W32TeX, wait for TLContrib to release a
newer version of ConteXt or tweak themselves in order to try it out.

Mojca