I observe a slight fluctuation of the baseline of text in the page header
when going from one page to the next.
a minimal example follows:

\setupheader      [style=\smallbodyfont\ss\it]
\setupheadertexts [section]
\setuppagenumbering[location={header,margin}, style=\bfc]
\starttext
\section{Introduction}
bla
\page[yes]
\section{Introduction}
bla
\page[yes]
\section{Introduction}
bla
\page[yes]
\section{Introduction}
bla
\page[yes]
\section{Introduction}
bla
\page[yes]
\section{Introduction}
bla
\page[yes]
\section{Introduction}
bla
\page[yes]
\section{Introduction}
bla
\page[yes]
\section{Introduction}
bla
\page[yes]
\section{Introduction}
bla
\page[yes]
\stoptext

in this example (and with this font) the problem is only occuring when
toggling between pages 6/7 or 7/8 (at sufficient zoom it's easy to see),
i.e.the header is shifted downward on page 7. in other docs with different
fonts it happens across multiple pages. my guess would be it has to
do with the digit heights in the different fonts and the fact that the
page numbers are much larger than the heading, but that's only a guess.

can someone confirm the problem?

thx,joerg