I have followed the recommendations how to include unnumbered sections in the table-of-content along
the lines

\setuphead[subject]
     [incrementnumber=yes,number=no]

etc.
this works OK if the unnumbered sections are at the end of the document. otherwise the enumeration of the actually (visibly) numbered sections is messed up (i.e. if a `subject' section goes, e.g. _before_ all actually enumerated
sections, there counters are off by one).

question: what is the best way of (re)setting the section counters? i.e. if the doucment structure is, e.g.,

\subject
\section
\subsection
\section
\subject

I'd like to end up with the ToC containing entries for all subjects and sections but the numbered sections should occur (in ToC and document) as 1, 1.1, 2 rather than 2 2.1, 3 (in this example). I was not able to find a solution in the documenation/wiki.

thx,
joerg