Hi Otared and Gerben,

I do not know which version of TeXShop you are using but the more recent ones
have Engines for ConTeXt, already.

If they are not already installed you can find them in:
~/Libraries/TeXShop/Engines/Inactive

just more the Contex( LuaTeX).engine into Engines and restart
TeXShop.

Here is the engine definition for MacTeX 2014 (TeXLive)
#!/bin/tcsh

# Before using this engine, you must run the following command once in
Terminal: luatools --generate

set path= ($path /usr/texbin /usr/local/bin)
mtxrun --script context --autogenerate --synctex=1 "$1"

> Am 21.01.2015 um 12:08 schrieb Otared Kavian <ota...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi Gerben,
[snip, snip]
> For instance my file mkii.engine contains the following lines:
>
> #!/bin/bash
> source /Volumes/OK/context-minimal/tex/setuptex
> texexec --autogenerate --synctex=1 "$1"
No need to Source setuptex.
Just set the Path to your ConTeXt Standalone directory
 The setuptex script is a multi-platform script to setup the paths!

> where
>       /Volumes/OK/context-minimal/tex/setuptex
> is the path to the file setuptex in my Context standalone directory.
>
> Best regards: OK

regards
        Keith.