On 01/26/2015 09:24 PM, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> Nice code Hans!… But somehow your replacer code gives always « el » even in
> front of « señora »…
> It seems that your lua code for replacer sees « señor » and does not check
> whether it is « señora » or not.
> If one modifies a little bit the code into the following, the issue is
> %%%%%%%%%%%
> \startluacode
>
> local replacer = lpeg.replacer {
>       ["senora"] = "la señora",
>       ["señor"]  = "el señor",
> }

Many thanks for your replies, Hans and Otared.

Adding a blank space after “señor” and “señora” is also a workaround for
this particular issue:

    local replacer = lpeg.replacer {
        ["señora "] = "la señora ",
        ["señor "]  = "el señor ",
    }

How can I specify that the replacer takes not only strings but complete
words?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--