On 01/31/2015 08:11 PM, Rob Heusdens wrote:
>>> [...]
> Hello Pablo,
>
> I am sorry, I had not yet tried the \enabletrackers...

Hi Rob,

don’t worry, \enabletrackers don’t work here.

> Anyway, the problem resides in the settings for \setupinteraction which I
> use to set the page in the viewer to fit the width. Unfortunately is also
> leads to the "off by one page too far" error.
>
> If I omit those settings, it jumps to the right page, but then
> unfortunately does not do fit width but fit height (which is not what I
> want...).

"focus=width" is the problematic part. Replace it with "focus=standard"
and it will work better (it isn’t perfect either [there is a bug
reported before]).

    \enabletrackers[*destinations*]
    \setupinteraction[state=start, focus=standard]
    \starttext
    \completecontent
    \chapter{Chapter}
    \dorecurse{5}{\input knuth}
    \stoptext

It took me a while to realized the problem, because I didn’t have
continious view enabled in evince.

I hope it is solved now.

Best,

Pablo