On 01/31/2015 09:37 PM, Rob Heusdens wrote:
> When using \setuphead[section][alternative=text] I noticed two things:
>
> 1. There is an extra space (horizontally) directly after the section
> heading. I can't get a grip on how to get rid of it.

Hi Rob,

distance=1ex (or similar) should do the job.

> 2. A different type of section (define with \definehead[summary][section]
> seems to alter it's behaviour due to a \setuphead[section][..]. Shouldn't
> the summary behaviour be independend of what one sets for section?

If you define summary as a duplicate of section, the former will inherit
properties from the latter.

All you have to do is refine the unwanted features in summary.

A very stupid example:

    \definehead[summary][section]
    \setuphead[section][number=no,style=\bf]
    \setuphead[summary][number=yes, style=\it]
    \starttext
    \section{Section}
    \summary{Summary}
    \stoptext

BTW, "alternative=paragraph" puts the heading in a separate paragraph in
latest beta.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--