> Am 08.02.2015 um 15:40 schrieb Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد
> <isha...@colostate.edu>:
>
> […]
>
> There seems to be a bug with \smallcaps. Otherwise I think the above makes a
> good default set to start with.

Hans changed the effect of “style=smallcaps”, in the ConTeXt used \sc when you
did this setups
but now ConTeXt just enables small capitals in the active font. The problem
here is that ConTeXt’s
default font Latin Modern uses a separate file for small capitals unlike other
fonts like TeX Gyre Pagella.

What you can do to avoid this problem with Latin Modern is to use “style=\sc”
in your setup.

Wolfgang