Thanks to Pablo for testing of functionality.
Does anyone know whether it could be related to the random last comprehensive update of Win7? I read that Microsoft corrected with problem of big security hole.

It is strange that a few days ago I find it all worked very well and after the last update of Windows 7 it not working.
You can someone please verify this?

Have you Pablo the latest Microsoft Windows 7 update??

Thanx
Jaroslav Hajtmar