Thanks for showing options in last mails. This is for me very interesting news, and certainly it will be very useful and inspirative for me.

Jaroslav Hajtmar

Dne 23.2.2015 v 9:49 Hans Hagen napsal(a):
in addition to the previous mail, t.txt is:

first,second,third,fourth
"foo","bar""baz","boogie","xyzzy"

the code is in util-prs.lua (where all kind of parsing code lives)

if you want to use that kind of code outside context you can do something like this:

lua mtxlibs.lua --selfmerge foo.lua

and then in your script load foo.lua

this makes it possible to use the same set of helpers in context as well outside it (alternatively you can just use luatex as lua engine and mtxrun as script runner which is what we mostly do); this means that the context distribution provides all kind of means to set up workflows