On 02/23/2015 07:34 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

>> Is there no way to get xml:texcode with a TEX typing?
>
> \xmlcontext{#1}{....}

Sorry, Hans, I’m afraid that I don’t get it.

I have been searching the wiki and mailing list, the code (using grep)
after I got your reply. The solution may be there, but I haven’t been
able to find it.

   \xmlcontext{#1}{.}

compiles in ConTeXt the contents of (in this case):

It would be the same as compiling in pure ConTeXt:

   \starttext
    \ConTeXt\ rocks!
   \stoptext

And what I need (and haven’t been able to explain) is in pure ConTeXt:

   \startTEX
    \ConTeXt\ rocks!
   \stopTEX

If this can be achieved with \xmlcontext{#1}{#2}, I cannot find which
values #2 take (I have no idea of what is expected there).

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk