I am attempting to emulate a layout of a
customer's book that was set in InDesign.
I have columns inside a \textframe inside an
\intermezzo. I can't get the columns to break.
I get one long column and the seocnd column is
blank.
here is my code:
---------------------------------------
 \setupframed[framecorner=round, frameradius=1em,
background=screen, backgroundscreen=0.70,
backgroundcorner=round, backgroundradius=1em,
corner=round, radius=1em] \starttext
\placeintermezzo[center,none]{}
\starttext
\startframedtext[] [width=\hsize]
\centerline{\ss\tfb  Interest in Green, Organic,
and Local Foods Is Exploding}
\definecolumns[example][n=2]
\startcolumns[example] Organic foods, locally
sourced foods, and sustainable living or "green"
enterprises have become part of our mainstream
lifestyles. Organic foods are produced without
the use of conventional pesticides, artificial
fertilizers, human waste, or sewage sludge and
are processed without ionizing radiation or food
additives. There is a growing belief that eating
\column organic is better for our bodies and
better for the planet. Green food producers and
processors are becoming increasingly
environmentally friendly. More importantly, data
suggest that these markets have exceeded 60
percent in compound annual growth. This suggests
a significant demand that specialty food
entrepreneurs can meet. \stopcolumns
\stopframedtext \stoptext

Is this combination of features a bridge too far?

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press