On 03/27/2015 09:37 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> Hans,
>>
>> I’m afraid that footnotes are broken in latest beta from
>> 2015-03-26 22:54:
>>
>>      \starttext
>>      a\footnote{b}
>>      \stoptext
>>
>> Both numbers in body and footnote are missing.
>>
>> Many thanks for your help,
>
> i uploaded a beta ... with a few more things done in notes (some 1000
> changes to go)
>
> thanks for testing

Many thanks for the fast fix, Hans.

What I see in the new beta is that with one of my documents blank
between footnotes is much higher than in the previous beta from
2015.03.25 22:13. But I will provide a minimal sample later.

Since you are changing so many things in notes, I wonder whether this is
the right time to ask for a feature.

Just in case it were, I would suggest the following:

    \setuplanguage[en][patterns={en,agr}]
    \setuppapersize[A5]
    \setupbodyfont[dejavu]
    \definenote[dict]
    \setupnote[dict][n=2,rule=off, split=strict, inbetween=\hskip1.5em]
    \setupnotation[dict][number=no]
    \starttext
    Πρῶτον δεῖ θέσθαι τί ὄνομα\dict{ὄνομα,
    -ατος, τό: noun} καὶ τί ῥῆμα\dict{ῥῆμα, -ατος, τό: verb},
    ἔπειτα τί ἐστιν
    ἀπόφασις\dict{ἀπόφασις, -εως, ἡ: negation}
    καὶ κατάφασις\dict{κατάφασις, εως, ἡ:
    affirmation} καὶ ἀπόφανσις\dict{ἀπόφανσις,
    -εως, ἡ: statement} καὶ λόγος.
    \stoptext

Alphabetically sorted notes would be extremely useful for language teaching?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk