On 04/08/2015 11:50 PM, John Culleton wrote:
> I have tried various things like
> \start/stop/standardmakeup, \start/stop/TEXpage
> and so on. I am trying to place a full sized page
> including bleeds without a blank page following.
> Sometimes It works but mostly it
> gives me a blank page following.
>
> What is the recommended solution?

Hi John,

I don’t know what you intend to do, but this might work (if I have done
my guesswork right ;-)):

    \startstandardmakeup[pagestate=start, doublesided=no]
    This is the page.
    \stopstandardmakeup
    This is another page.
    \stoptext

If it doesn’t work, please send a minimal sample that describes what you
have in mind.

I hope it helps,

Pablo
--