Hi,

You can use the mathmode to access those characters, as in the following
example:

\starttext
This is \type{$\blacklozenge$} $\blacklozenge$

This is \type{$\lozenge$} $\lozenge$
\stoptext

If you want to know the name of some specific characters you can use the
following code, typeset in mkii.
(Unfortunately in mkiv the command \showmathcharacters is made unavailable…
There is another command which gives a huge amount of informations on all such
characters, but not a simple table like the one you get in mkii).

%%%% begin show-math-mkii.tex
% To see all the math characters available in a font
% typeset this in mkii
\starttext
\showmathcharacters
\stoptext