Hello ConTeXist
My last Subject contribution maybe  so misleading that it nobody react. I'll
try therefore to bring different view:
Exist any possibility of creating some kind of hidden chapters (sections,
subsections)?
The command would increase the counter of chapters (sections, subsections).
Maybe it seems as rape of ConTeXt, but in certain moments this option would
help me.
In my case it is the integration of practical part of project (worked in
ConTeXt) into Word project:-(...

For example I need to start writing any text from 53 page and such from the 5th
chapter (or section).
It is possible in a similar way as I set the start page number set also the
counter of chapters (sections)?

Thanx for help.

Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is my minimal example:

\starttext
%\hiddenchapter{Fictive chapter}
%\hiddenchapter{Fictive chapter}
%\hiddenchapter{Fictive chapter}
%\hiddenchapter{Fictive chapter}

\page

\setcounter[userpage][53]

\chapter{Fifth (actually first) nonfictive chapter}

blablabla