Hello,

I've tracked down the problem :

\def\numeroLigneCode#1{\inframed[width=fit,strut=yes,frame=off,rightframe=on]{\switchtobodyfont[9pt]#1}}

\definetyping[code][numbering=line,page=yes,bodyfont=9pt,before={%
                   \begingroup%

\setuplinenumbering[location=text,align=left,style=\tt,command=\numeroLigneCode,distance=-.5em,width=2em]%
                   },after={\endgroup},tab=2]

\starttext
\startcode
one
two
three
\stopcode

\stoptext

The result is that the option "command=\numeroLigneCode" is oddly ignored.

If I put the command
"\setuplinenumbering[location=text,align=left,style=\tt,command=\numeroLigneCode,distance=-.5em,width=2em]"
 outside of the definition of the verbatim zone "code", it works.

This behavior seems rather strange and when it collides with using verbatim
zone enclosed in "framedtext", it leads to two line numbering overwriting each
other.

regards,
Pierre-François.