Alan BRASLAU írta:
>On Tue, 5 May 2015 12:52:41 +0200
>Csikos Bela wrote:
>
>> Thanks. But there's no any indication in the log file of using mkII,
>> unless mkiv uses the same code. All \cite[alternative][key] variants
>> work for me except the \cite[textnum][key] variant. See the attached
>> example tex file with its pdf output and log file.
>
>\setupbibtex and \setuppublications pull-in the "MKII" code.

I am puzzled a little bit. I also tried to use
\setuppublicationlist[pagenumber=yes],
which had no effect on the output. I found related to this the followings:

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/94023/context-how-to-set-up-interaction-mode-to-emulate-hyperref

http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2011/061528.html

Based on these, in my understanding the bug affects mkiv and mkii should work.
So, if I "use" mkii code (pulled by \setuppublications), why pagenumber=yes
doesn't work for me? Or it doesn't work in mkii either?

Thanks,

bcsikos